San Diego has to pressure wash its streets because people have died

This was interesting. Have you guys had to deal with this type of issue before?

Just out of curiosity, what ratio of mix would you use for this?

No but good thing I don’t live there!!!

My ratio would be 99% somebody else’s problem, 1% no thanks

12 Likes

:joy:

Walk away

3 Likes

Come on guys, if that was my city I’d be there.

EPA requires a 1 minute contact time with 0.5% SH for disinfection where there is blood or human faeces. Even Less % is required for Sterilization of food surfaces.

Therefore, since we generally wash houses with a minimum of 1% SH… and a 3-5 minute contact time (weather dependant) it’s well within the capabilities of most competent contractors.

After the initial clean (article states it’s a weekly job) the poop and visible remains will largely be gone. The main purpose of the future clean is simply the contact time with the SH.

As far as avoiding catching a disease while you’re cleaning up your city… plenty information is available about bio hazard PPE… it’s not rocket science, just an upgrade from usual SH PPE and your friends who are doctors take these precautions all day. Please just don’t use your wand to blast poop at your work mates!

15 people have died"… more people die from drugs, alcohol, reckless driving etc… no one cares about that , thats not the cure for their “hepatitis”…

But it is a market opportunity and California loves spending other people’s money.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

There’s just one more reason why I jump up and down every morning when I’m shaving, hoping it’ll help CA fall off into the ocean.

3 Likes

Vital Oxide for the Win. 99.999 per cent efficacious and used in the Anthrax attacks and the Ebola outbreak.

Very effective via Electrostatic Misting.

1 Like