Roof Wash hose for DIY'ers

So, Gate’s make’s a hose called Plant Master 300 / Part# 3204-1334. This hose is rated for bleach. You can get it in 1/2" ID to hook up to your pump’s. I spoke with the Engineer’s at Gate’s and they guarantee me that it will last dang near forever. Here are a few spec’s on the hose:
Hose I.D.- 1/2"
Hose O.D.- 0.83"
Suction- 25 in.hg
Hose Weight- 0.20 per ft.
Min temp: -40
Max temp: 200
tube composition: EPDM-Type P
Cover color- red

I just ordered 500’ for $179.74( I have a buddy that works at a parts house, so i get cost).
Just figured I’d share this info if anyone is interested in it or is having problem’s with their current chemical hose dry rotting/cracking, short life span, etc. After i build my setup, I will update this post after a few months o fuse and then at a year of use.

4 Likes

Interesting. Yeah, keep us updated.

1 Like

What’s its pressure rating, and is it available in 5/8 and/or 3/4? (May be a good option for use with an AODD if the numbers are right)

@Atlas1

300 psi rating for 1/2" I.D. P# 3204-1334

5/8" I.D is 250psi rating…P# 3204-1340

3/4" I.D. is 300psi rating…P# 3204-1355

Good to know…Thank you!
Now let’s see how it holds up. Have you heard any info about abrasion resistance, etc?

From what I read and what the engineer said, it has a nice coating to help with that. Gate’s is sending me a sample piece to look at before I purchase. If you’d like, I can send it to you after I check it out.

1 Like

Sure, that would be great!
Please holler at me when you’re ready and I’ll give you my address.
Thank you!

10-4… Will do.

:+1: Thank you!