Roof cleaning tile?

I have read a lot of back and forth some people rinse some people let the chemicals stay on the roof and let the rain wash it away but what about on tile roofs do you have to rinse or are you able to leave the chemical on the roof like an asphalt roof cleaning job???

Following

You don’t have to rinse on a tile roof

Thanks

How do you control death below the roofline without rinsing?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I bag the gutters and wash everything of good

What about no gutters? I’d assume you have to do some type of rinse.

I clean the gutters out b4 every roof wash so mossy of it flows out and really haven’t worried about the little drippings left I haven’t had any complaints but I guess I might need to at least need to stick the water house in the gutter to get it out what do you do?

I rinse at the moment but All the research I have been reading says now. What I am wondering is with houses without gutters, how do you not rinse them without killing the roofline.

Have the hose man on bottom spaying everything down very good charge more wet plants put landscaping cloth over it keep spring then down the when done take the cloth up and spray some more not much else can be done that I know of

Thats what we do. But how would you not rinse a roof and walk away knowinh it won’t kill the roofline after you leave. That’s my concern.

IMO, Best practice is to rinse sone of the chems off. I have done many roof cleans and it simply destroys confidence and is an embarrassment standing over dead foliage. It is a reality though, happens to us all.

All Clean Power Washing Solutions, LLC

Sent from my iPhone using Pressure Washing Resource

Thank you.

We rinse a quarter to a third up the roof anywhere you might be concerned about death below. You don’t want the morning dew or light rain running your mix off the roof, give it a little bit of a cushion area

You can use simple water.

I always rinse any roof. Asphalt more so than a tile.