Releasing names of chems

Quick Question. I put a bid in on a commercial property for hard water stain removal. They accepted the bid and I am supposed to complete the work next week. They called today and left a VM asking for the name of the “soap” I will be using to remove the stains.

Should I release that info?
What is keeping them from then telling me to take a hike and they attempt to do it themselves?

Thanks,

Invent a name.

Nations Pressure Washer Detergent?

Then check why they are curious. Perhaps they have an environmental policy at their business that restricts certain chemicals. Or a health and safety policy that requires them to hold an made. Or an insurance company that has concerns.

But maybe they just wanna buy the soap and DIY!

I haven’t done any comercial work but I don’t think releasing that info would bother me …if it was a home owner I would say now way…I’ve worked in factories my whole working career,last company I worked for we had to have msds sheets for everything.down to the hand soap in the bathrooms.so I’m sure they need the info for something like this

You were correct sir. Told me they needed the MSDS so I made a copy and sent it over.

1 Like