Random shop pics because it's raining cats and dogs

about

4 Likes

Now that’s a work space!! Yours? Or u rent it?

Rent. Back in Oct there was 6 feet of water inside. We did a lot of cleanup and truck replacing.

Nice! Can I come work for you and ensure that the boat is properly used daily?

That boat floated thru a truck windshield until it flooded thru the drain plug opening and bent the trailer axle. Lot of surprises awaited me the day after the flood.

the flatbed truck… do you have a few more pics you could share of that setup?? the lay out etc? thank you man, and hell of a fleet!!

Great looking shop and equipment. I’d love to have that much space. I’m slowly working on my shop, acquiring more tools. If all goes well for me, I’d like to have flatbed like you’ve got one of those days.

That is a serious set up with those dual hondas :flushed::+1:t3:

My guys hate the flatbed. Go with a service body truck. Much more storage space.

1 Like

I went with rigging one of our existing trucks with a setup instead of the flatbed. It just made more sense at the time and saved some cash.

1 Like

Very nice. The flatbed started out with all that equipment on a skid in the bed of the truck. Bed literally rusted off the frame so I put the flatbed on

Wow…

Yeah that was rusted to the bones.

Nice job on the rebuild with the flat bed.

And a random pic of Bob from pressuretek with me in WV riding hatfield mcoy trails

1 Like

I get carried away with pics

1 Like

LOL. Nice. I always wondered what Bob looked like!

And that’s exactly why I’d never consider mounting my setup on a truck bed! Lol

It lasted 12 years

3 Likes