Quote forms

What do your quote forms look like? How should I structure mine. Does anyone have any tips? Any templates available?

Check out the joist app. It handles some it for you. Also, you can use Google sheets. They have a premade estimate page.

1 Like

I am looking into having 500 printed off. I have had two customers so far think my business is not trust worthy because I give them a price and then come by to do the work and then take money… Makes sense though.

thanks

Plus one on Joist its free and easy to use. Allows you to take Credit Cards as well.

I can take credit cards already with my invocing software. I can send out invoices to emails with links to paypal or stripe. I am looking for a carbon copy type form.

Can you guys share some more info about Joist? How do you guys like it?

1 Like

Its 2017 everything should be paperless and through the internet in my opinion. I dont want to deal with printing mailing and or delivering estimates and invoices for all my customers.

Using software like Joist allows you to keep an address book for all your customers under one umbrella. Then you can take that and export it into an auto email software for email drips more FREEsoftware. You can create line items “Ranch style house wash” small description and price. Instead of writing this every single time you just select that line item.

My time is worth to much to me Im not going to hand write all this repetitive stuff.

3 Likes

This estimate took me about 3 minutes to create and send. You get an alert that the viewed it and you get an alert when they sign it. One click turns this estimate into an invoice and one more click sends the email.

3 Likes

How much does joist cost?

I also have really old customers who don’t have emails or know how to use computers…

Use the google sheets one for people who want paper. Set it up with your name and company and number and such. Then leave the customer areas blank. Print a bunch out and fill them out as needed.

1 Like

Joist is so good. Especially because it’s free. It has estimates, invoicing, and CRM. Just download it and check it out. It’s free, doesn’t hurt to look.

Love joist!!! I do keep a carbon copy estimate book in the truck for older people who like a paper copy on the spot. I really want to figure out a way to print on site from joist though.

1 Like

I vote joist as well if you’re not going to pay for service software. I use Housecall pro, but until 2 months ago used joist and really liked it.

1 Like

Sign up for it and play with it. It’s free. I bet you fall in love with it for what it offers for free.

1 Like

I downloaded it and you guys are right. It’s awesome.

1 Like

I use The Customer Factor, but also have these that I use sometimes if I’m out on a bid to give to customer.

3 Likes

That looks great, do you keep a carbon copy? Where did you have those made?

I’m in the process of switching everything to CF. Seems good so far

y, it’s a 2 part form. Just had them done at Staples. Let me look, I might have the word doc.

1 Like

This was my previous one. It goes on a tri-fold then I take a picture of the prices and upload it into the CRM.
I’m coming up with a new design for my next order. This one was to confusing for the customer

1 Like