PWRA Brochure

https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/pwra-pro-posal-pressure-washing-brochure.html

Man does this look slick or what? Since window cleaning is my primary business, I’m opting for the WCRA version, but I thought you guys might like to see this. I hope you won’t need to sign in to the site to view this link. If so, maybe a moderator can help by posting pictures of the brochure.

Also, for $50, they will modify the brochure to reflect your business information, but the brochure itself and permission to print it is free to WCRA/PWRA members.

4 Likes

Here’s how mine came out:

3 Likes

These look really professional. Nice job.

Have you ordered or just gettting ready to? That looks good.

Have 1000 less those I’ve given out. NOW, if I had a crew(or two), I could spend my time out selling.When I can figure out how to price the commercial stuff, I’M IN THERE LIKE SWIMWEAR!

BTW, I ain’t particularly selfish. Hey, I may have lost a deal today because my competition quoted $125. That wasn’t YOU was it?:laughing:

ahhh im with ya… still trying to figure out the commercial angle.

And no not me… they were $37 cheaper than me, we are both losers.

I’ll get there on the commercial angle. Mark my words: we’ll be cleaning the windows of Southern VW (among others) this Spring. If you’ve ever been in there, you know what a great job that’ll be. I spent all day cleaning windows in VA BCH in a million dollar house. Just did a EDDM campaign on the beachfront. Think I’ll focus on building that business up so I can spend my time cleaning up homes on the beach. Today I was on a lake. I’ll take pics tomorrow. Finish up that $1000 (HA lead) job tomorrow.

Good work man… beachfront is where money is. Those people got more money than they know what to do with.

I did a section of church off Rosemont today, nothing but vinyl around there residentially. Almost Too far for me to go for 1 house, but a few together would be great. But then again ive been spoils this year being no more than 20 min from a job 80% of the time.