Price This House Results are In

Ok guys, what I’m looking for is to see what you would price this home for in your part of the country to get a relative feel for pricing differentials around the country. So please state your location and what would be your realistic price on washing this house. Don’t try to impress us with some crazy price. Assume you have some competition on your bid.

Facts - main house 3200sq ft, small detached garage, wrap around narrow porch with handrail, about 4’ wide until it gets to large covered porch on rear corner. Porch has brick pavers set in concrete, that client just wants washed, they’re not bad at all. House is vinyl, has oxidation and some artillery fungus,which we’re not addressing, doesn’t have lot of mildew, but is reasonably dirty.

I’m doing this house Wednesday and have figured about 3-3.5 hours because do have some dog fencing to deal with on house. Figuring about 2 hours on house and then another hour or so on porch and gazebo shaped porch.

Owner 's living comes from managing a ton of commercial RE that she owns. Have never done work for her before, she uses a generally cheaper competitor, for most of her commercial holdings. A window cleaning company that does some pressure washing.

So let’s hear from you.

I’ll give you my price and how long it actually took me after I finish Wed.

5 Likes

Raleigh, NC. 2 guys, 1.5 hours. $375

1 Like

Brisbane, Australia. Just me 4 hours $550 and I would insist on brushing the walls along the verandahs. Don’t know what you’re water quality is like but I’d also rinse glass with glass cleaner.

John from allexteriorcleaning.com.au

Vermont. $625, 3.5-4 hours solo. I would try and upsell an exterior window cleaning for $250.

Actually, I would try and feel her out on the windows first, as this would usually be like a $900 window job in & out for me (around 50 cutup windows, if I counted correctly).

So, $1,375 for windows in & out + power washing, minus 10% combined service discount. 1.5 days (interiors on those are time consuming).

Or $875 for power washing, exterior window wash with wfp, wash screens. 4.5-5.5 hours

Or just power washing for $625.

Point Pleasant, NJ

2 guys

1.5 - 2 hrs

$429

North Texas. $525. Home exterior only.

Kansas City, MO $658 4 hours

1 Like

Looks like I need to move to KC @squidskc :slight_smile:

St Louis, MO $425

1 Like

We’re the most expensive in KC. We get told that all the time. I don’t care. We’re setting ourselves apart from the $99 Thumbtack guys.

Last week we did a house smaller than this and the driveway for $798. I’ll send the receipt with pics in it if you wanna see it. :slight_smile:

Goldsboro Nc looking at around 4hrs 400.00

Kitty Hawk, NC. I’d say about $550 3.5-4 hours

Massachusetts- $795
4 hours with 2 guys

1 Like

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada- $575.00 dollars.
Two guys- 2.5 hours max.

$500 house drive way avg patio $300

1 to 2 guys, $375, 2 hours, Columbia, Sc

NE Indiana, 2 Guys, 3-4 hrs. $450. Try to up sell the concrete(sidewalk,drive,gutters,etc,etc) 4 GPM machine

Northern Virginia, 3 guys, 1 1/2 hrs $480. All soft washing with 2-1inch ARO air pumps.

Got one more day guys to get your prices in. Pouring rain all day, job postponed until Thursday.

Central Indiana. $450 Solo - 3.5 hours. Soft wash system.

Milwaukee WI. 400