Pressure washing/soft washing truck for sale

Hey guys, just want to throw this out and see if anyone is interested. I’m probably exiting the business next year and have a truck that works great. It’s an f-150 from Florida with no rust. Has 193xxx miles clean title. 2wd with brand new wrangler snow tires on the back. It’s a 2006 with the 5.4L v8.

Comes with a DeWalt 4gpm pressure washer (with a cat pump not a aaa) with a 200ft pressure hose reel (only has 100ft on it due to recent line break) and an electric softwashing machine. The soft washing machine is a goulds 5gbco5 pump with a (homemade) 3-way proportioner, one way valve, pressure switch, and an accumulator tank that runs at 8 gallons a minute with a 100 gal buffer tank (with inlet hose and hudson float valve) 35 gal bleach tank and will include a surfactant tank as well (not pictured) that I think is 20 gal. Runs on 110v and has a 100ft extension cord with reel that mounts in ladder rack. 200ft of flexzilla hose. M5 twist and valve for soft washing hose.

Asking $8650 for the whole setup. Located in middleville, mi.

Ladder not included. Call/text 269-804-2446. Will only be available until Friday, I’m leaving to California. Cheers!

Might want to include the year model of the truck and a description of the drivetrain.

I knew I was forgetting something haha I’ll edit

Who needs a stinkin ladder when it has a bucket on a belt? Lol