Please Give me your honest opinion on my website. Don't hold back

Okay everyone I took advice from one of the members here and completely redid my website. I added alot of search engine optimization techniques and niches, My goal was to take his advice and to not look like a small company even though I am the sole owner & operator. As always let em rip im a leather neck marine I can handle it. Thanks in advance

www.lntpressurewashingllc.com

1 Like

Definitely improved, Corey.

Couple of points:

• I would probably drop the ‘cold water’ and just describe your equipment as being professional/industrial/whatever sounds good to your target market. If/when you upgrade to a hot warer machine, then you might consider adding it into the description.
  • The testimonials are a great place to get more location keywords onto your page. If you can get their permission, putting a town or county name after each person’s name lends credibility and more juice to your SEO.
  • If weebly will allow it, put your Name/Address/Phone number (referred to as NAP) in the footer or sidebar of each page. And if you noticed, my page has a full town list of my service area in an expanding box in my footer.
  • make sure your phone number is easy to see, right in front of people’s faces, on each page. One nice thing about WordPress, is a plugin that puts a little phone button in the corner of the screen when you’re on mobile. The button stays in that corner as you scroll the page, so you never have to go hunting for it.

I think for the long run, you’ll still be best served by switching to the WordPress platform. I think Google and the other search engines still see Weebly and other ‘sitebuilder’ platforms as amateur and not as deserving of attention (i.e., ranking).

Another important topic to research in regards to SEO, is ‘citations’. These are your listings on all of the online directories. You want to make sure that your NAP and website appear the same across all of them (and take the time to fill out as much other profile info as they’ll allow for free). It makes you look way more established and legit to Google as well as customers when they see you listed the same across all the directories.

Important directories include Yelp, Yahoo local, yellowpages, BBB, and Manta, to name a few. You only need a free account with each of those sites to get your listing up or corrected. Don’t bother with paid subscriptions to directory sites.

And, getting down to the nit-picking level perhaps, I would reduce your use of CAPS lock. It’s harder to read, and when it’s overdone, looks amateurish.

Google’s algorithms are getting smarter and smarter about search results. Their overall goal is to give people the results that will be most beneficial or usueful to them. So you want a site that’s appealing and user friendly. People want a site that’s informative, easy to navigate, easy to look at and read, and gives them what they were looking for when they did their search. Therefore, Google wants all those things, as well. You’re well on your way in accomplishing that :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are Awesome Alex thank you!

1 Like

Now THAT’S a good attitude!

2 Likes

I like the fact that you aren’t afraid to use the semi colon. The colon seems to get all the attention while the semi just sits their on the keyboard and hopes that someone notices it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone and the biggest issue im having so far is getting google to crawl my pages. To fix the search results on my website because its not showing any relevant information.
I did everything alex said with seo in my headers and footers and used rich snippets. but still no luck. Guess its just taking some time for google to recognize a change.