Opening day of bow season

My favorite day of the year! Feels like Christmas morning did when i was a kid. Sittin here in my truck out on our farm and getting ready to head back into the woods for some deer hunting. I’m horn hunting today as I’ll kill a couple doe later in the season for meat. Who else here lives for deer hunting?
Also anxiously waiting coyote season too. Just outfitted my AR-15 with Nightvision so game on this year!

No bow hunting for me. Muzzle loading opens today but rifle season opens for us oct 16th and last until jan 1st. We have unlimited does. First 4 are included in your tag then $5 each after that.

Wow you guys have a long firearm season! Our firearm lasts two weeks. Bow is from oct 1 to jan 1. We are allowed 1 buck and if you took max does in every county it comes out to like 67 doe you can harvest but each additional doe tag is like $24. As long as i hunt my own land, I don’t have to buy tags tho but still limited to one buck and 7 doe. So you huntin today? I’m in the stand now, it’s lightly raining but an awesome morning.

I want go til mid November. Way to hot and mosquitos will eat you alive. I hunt eastern NC. Different rules all across our counties based on deer population. They opened Sundays for deer season with the exception of between 9 and 12 in the am. I like it cold when I’m in a stand.

I’m also in my stand and in eastern nc. I told my wife if I don’t have the Zika virus by now we must not have around here because I’ve been beaten so many times it’s not even funny. Bring on the colder weather

I’m right there with ya, Bryan! They’ve eaten me alive today! I hunted from 6:30 until noon, then took a garage/beer break until 3:30. Back in my stand until dark. Good thing is, the wifey promised me a back massage which i think I’m gonna turn into an itch scratching session tonight. And maybe a lil more :smirk:

I hunted all morning on our farm and never seen a thing. Now I’m on our small 10 acre patch at home to see if i can see something here tonight. The corn is still standing snd usually don’t do sny good until it’s cut. But at any rate, I’m in the woods so all is good.

My land is in Atkinson. You anywhere close?

Goldsboro N.C how long have you been pressure washing

Since 1998