New truck...First purchase toward my PW business

I made my first purchase toward my PW business for next year - a 2009 white Ford Ranger that I’ll be using as my company vehicle. I’m pretty excited that the wheels are finally in motion. Next up, I’ll be painting my 4x8 trailer black (which is going to look slick with my new truck!) and slowly purchasing what I need over the winter and early spring. I’ve learned a lot reading the threads on the forum, but I’m sure I’ll have more questions eventually so I’m counting on the kindness and generosity of the vets willing to share their experience. Thanks a lot, guys.

4 Likes

Good job! You’ve come to a great place to learn…Sounds like you’re starting out right too, especially when it comes to searching the forums. You’ll “stumble across” more great info that way than you could learn in a few years if trial and error. Stay humble, learn lots, do well!

Thanks! Yes, the forums are an excellent resource. After reading so much on here, I’ve actually noticed things that the guy I’m currently working for could improve upon. It’s amazing how one random thread leads to another and another and another. I even found the guy who is going to do my logo via the forums (KBX GraphX), learned about Bob at PressureTek, and a ton of practical information in regards to softwashing, gutter cleaning and whitening, and so on.

Congrats!!! This is a great venue to pick the brains of people who have put in the time and truly understand the business

Xtreme Cleanz
Birmingham Alabama

Congrats! I used a Ford Ranger once I started getting a little more serious about the business as well (first was out of a hatch back mercury cougar). From there you can keep building your way up! This is a great place to com pick up knowledge and learn from other professionals before you make costly mistakes.