New Trailer

Went to pick it up…after 12 weeks
Ordered tubular…its not.
Ordered 2 more railings and cross bars…its not.

I am mad.

1 Like

How much was it?

$2100

1 Like

Why did you order tubular if you dont mind me asking?

What is the verdict? Keeing it?

Id be highly upset.

That still seems like a good price for that.

No choice…i got to keep it.
Ehy tubular? Stronger…usufull not.
I am upset…

Please explain why you have no choice. Was the square tubing an upgraded option? Was 2100 the price for the tube steel, two extra rails and crossbars?.. if so i would not pay 2100 for angle iron. If they discounted those options off the price, then I would have no problem with that trailer. That is a tough situation to deal with though… 12 weeks is insane for that trailer, considering they did not build it to your specs as well.

You dont have to keep it take it back to the store and get your money back. If they ordered the wrong trailer they can’t make you buy it. Google up your states laws for buyer protections .

1 Like

There is probably more to this than meets the eye. David, the guy he bought the trailer from is good people and I don’t see him screwing over the OP. This is the same guy who took his website content from a washer in Florida

It was a custom order.
There is no lift gate,…if i dont take it tgen i have to wait till they sell it, and it might have to be discounted and i pay the diff fir the new one…

The tubular was an upgrade which they did not charge

I might be interested. It looks like a work horse to me.

It is build good, solid.
Once I finish putting it together i will post.

So you’re keeping it or interested in selling it?

I will keep it, no choice.
But if i could sell it i would.

Doesnt sound like a very good business model… if you have the order form and paper work for custom work, id have a hard time swallowing that pill.

They mess up, they fix the problem… it does look like a nice trailer though, like the no gate option.

Flat top rail a lot more useful. I’d never order a tubular.

1 Like

Same. I have a tubular. I’m sure I even said this in another post and I said it in the video I shared of my trailer’s plumbing. It’s tough to mount anything to the rails unless you like welding to the top 1/5th of the tube. Basically just tack welds.

I’d never buy another tubular trailer.

1 Like

Welding lingo engaged!!!

1 Like