New to industry

Hey everyone I am currently new to the industry. Trying to start a weekend/part time pressure washing business. I currently purchased a dewalt 3400 psi 2.5 gpm machine with a gx200 Honda engine. I have bought several accessories such as hose filter, turbo tip, surface cleaner. I am trying to get all the knowledge I can and even know if my machine can do the job in a timely manner I have done one job so far and it was a driveway and a back patio both surfaces were concrete peddle. The machine did good it took about 3 hours total for both. My main questions are can I use higher psi tips and attachments than my machine is rated and what does the terms downstreaming and soap injectors mean. For soap application I have just used my hose attachment into a bucket straight from the pump. Thanks again please any info will help

No one is responding, for good reason, but I will. The info you are
looking for is readily available through the “search” function of the
forum. The answers you seek are all there, look and you will find.
By the way, welcome to Pressure Washing Resource. Bill.

1 Like

I have been reading for the last 2 days just wanna kinda hear from someone as to what they think of what im working with. Any advice is good advice weather its good or bad.

That’s Bill’s point…you’re not going to hear anything different than what’s already been posted over and over and over again in the topic already. Just read that info and go from there. You are not going to find the answer that (it seems) you’re hoping to find, which is that the machine you have is fine to start with…it simply isn’t.

1 Like

Agree with the other fellers. I think I read here for 6 weeks before I ever asked a question.

1 Like