New pressure washing business

New guy here! Just got done building my trailer set up. Im still trying to stop a few leaks lol. But here it is.

Well im trying to upload the pictures but it fails and says unable do to memory low…

1 Like

8 gpm 3500 psi machine, 325gal tank, few other things but i hope this will get me started.

Sweet truck! congrats on your new set up, just finished setting up my own! Now just waiting on insurance to get finalized :unamused:

1 Like

That trucks pretty :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Thanks yall! The truck has no issues pulling the weight either! Love it

1 Like

Good luck to you! I just got mine with a premium of 1550… its a starter package to get rollin i guess.

Nice setup! What state are you in? If NC, you can get in touch with William’s insurance company…I just switched to Eerie with their help and it’s about 40% less than what you’re paying. Let me know and I’ll PM you the info.

Thanks again for the help @Innocentbystander !!

we are located in louisiana. i wish i was paying 40% less lol

Nice Rig! Love Black, My main setup is very similar. Quick tip , keep truck and trailer up wind! All the soap spray leaves spots and they’re not always simple to rinse off. Hot Weather+Hot Sun+Black Truck/Trailer= instant drying and spotting. SH is not great for paint. I have 2 Black Rigs and one White, the blacks get washed every 2 days and the white every 2 weeks. Good luck this season

Like the trailer set up L. Duffourc. I unfortunately had to set up on an open utility trailer. Still pretty nice though, all new equipment. Anyways, I am also new to the business so I needed a way to track and address my income/expense projections for my first year in business. Could not find anything readily available so, I created an excel spreadsheet that tracks and totals your estimated projections for your first year and beyond. Great to use when putting together a business plan. Breaks down everything into a separate line item month by month with % allocation to each category. Could not upload the file though, wrong type. Could send it over in email if you or anyone else is interested.

Good Luck This Year.

BBNPwash

3 Likes

Thanks my brother. Yes im still trying to find away to keep all my expenses together. if you don’t mind sending what u have created that would be awesome! here is my email- L.Duffourc135@gmail.com

haha I’ve had some bad experience with the wind unfortunately. but im learning now to park up wind now haha!