New Jersey Pressure Washers

Hello Everyone,

I’m a newbie just starting off in the PW business. Not yet up and running but getting closer everyday and looking to be running by the end of next month.

I’ve spent countless hours in the past couple weeks trying to educate myself on the ins and outs of the business as a whole and this place has been invaluable to me.

I don’t know if this is a crazy request or not but I would love to spend a couple days working for free for somebody in Jersey area that could I could pick their brain a little to gain some more info on equipment and setups.

I am in the Ocean county area and this is where I plan on operating starting off. I will travel anywhere to gain some more knowledge. I’ll helpin whatever you need during the day to make this happen.

Reply here or you can email me at danieldunham88@yahoo.com to set something up.

1 Like

Yo buddy, my advice would be to check out jracenstein university…in east Rutherford NJ…they do a great three day seminar …one coming up in march…they go over window cleaning, pressure washing and soft washing…very good information and good place to meet people and ask questions on how they operate. I just started this year as well, made great contacts and received lots of help…mike Draper gives the class, is a legend, very knowledgeable, and very accessible after if you need help. Plus what you pay for the classes is giving back to you as store credit!

1 Like

Just checked them out and for the price I don’t think it could hurt. If only just to confirm all the research I have done was correct. Plus I still need to buy some things and will just buy from them and would be like taking the class for free.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated

Iit will be the best thing you do. Companies from all over country send their guys to it, from big franchises to family operated businesses. They go over how to use the tools, which tools are preferred, why, chemicals, mixing, every single surface you will encounter, they talk about running a business, pricing, insurance. You will here what seasoned professionals use that are attending class. Part of the learning curve as a new business owner and operator has always been about making mistakes. You learn from mistakes. But mistakes cost money, time material sometimes damage. Anything you do to steepen that learning curve and not make any mistakes is a win. These classes will help you progress faster and be successful sooner. Mistakes will still happen but maybe not so many. I will see you there in March. Tell mike that James Monsterpowerwashing NYC sent you.

1 Like

Thanks again James. I just signed up for a soft washing class they have next week and if that goes well, I’m going to sign up for the classes at the end of the month.

I don’t plan on doing any window cleaning but may just take that class anyway to see what it’s about. Never can have enough information on different types of ways to expand.

Thanks again

1 Like

Hi Danny, I hope all is well! did you get a chance to attend the class? I’m thinking of attending the same class. Thank you!

This was five years ago man.