New guy just saying hi

Hey guys

I have been reading posts on this forum for awhile now and figured I should start an account.

I’m getting ready to buy my first set up this fall. I was fortunate enough to somewhat fall into a few large fleet accounts and a very large HOA.

After visiting this forum I have learned quite a bit from you all but definitely have much more to learn before this winter when I will officially start my business.

I will be starting off cleaning mainly dump trucks, heavy equipment, concrete trucks, driveways, and large homes with lots of stone work.(homes and driveways will be in summer)

The trailer I am looking at possibly purchasing is a enclosed trailer with two 270 gal tanks. 3500psi 5gpm. Also a 100’ suction line. Heated water available.

But anyways just wanted to introduce myself and thank you guys for all the great info.

Nate

3 Likes

Hey man, welcome. Do you have previous experience with fleet washing, or houses?

Hey man and welcome! Fleet is a great gig if you know what your doing, 98% of our washing is fleet.