New business

Im looking to buy a power washer to start a new business. 4000 psi 4 gpm. Im thinking of just starting in residential doing driveways. Will this work do what chemicals are needed is it ok to use customers spucket and will i need anymore equipment? Thanks for responses

Thats what I started with any will do you well doing residential. The search button on here is GOLD, I spent MONTHS reading and taking notes. Most pros on here did as well. If you are truly stumped, we’ll chime in. The search will answer most any questions you have.

Fast track to six figures is take a class to learn the basics of chem knowledge and of course they will show you the latest and greatest tech to make you more efficient. Your on the right track with your first machine 4gpm will due just fine. Its very easy to make 75-100 per hour with those specs once your confident in your work and mix. The best thing I ever did for my company was hire a marketing manager for a small monthly fee my business went up 300%. The sky is really the limit with this business you can earn as much as your willing to work for.

Thanks for the help

What marketing management company?

SH (sodium hypocholorite) is the go-to for any pressure washer. Things that also are heavily used:

Degreasers:
EBC, Concrete Cleaner, etc.

Rust Removers:
Any F-product (F9,F10,F11)

Surfectants (Soaps):
Gain, Dawn, Dragon Juice, Roof Snot, etc.

Read up on mixes. Learn to DownStream. A dedicated electric pump is a life-saver.

Go slow and don’t expect to make a profit immediately. It’s a learning curve. You only improve your company as you learn. Keep reading, there’s a wealth of information here.

2 Likes

I hired a local Company here called Bizport.