Need honest input/feedback on this name and logo

So here’s the story. My business is officially named “Wheeles Washing Services”. Very professional, but boring in my opinion. This is my first year with the business. I thought a “mascot” may help to stand out from all the other “bill’s pressure washing, Fuller family washing, etc”. I read on here in a thread about “sir wash a lot” and I really liked it. So I started a Facebook page under Sir wash a lot but @wheeleswashingservices. It’s been up a week so I still have time to go another route if need be. My question is: I want to stand out but also be taken seriously. I know it can be a thin line so what do y’all think? I will include a picture of my first business card vs the new design I’m working on.
Old

New

I think Sir Wash Alot is clever but I wonder if your able to obtain any domains with that for building a website or making it a LLC.

Not a fan of the logo I think you can do better on the design.

Also I wouldn’t put set prices on your business cards. What happens if this single story home is 3000sq feet or has the biggest mold problem and its going to take you three applications. May try adding a line above saying Starting at…

ok, yea good idea on the “starting at”. I’m still waiting on the graphic designer to get back with me. I literally spliced 2 pictures together using paint to make that logo. I can see if I can tweak it some to make it better. I’m almost out of cards so I need to reorder soon.

Dont rush the logo if anything order more cards with no logo on there.

I like the name and logo. Not sure about the tagline.

You mean the “I like clean houses and I cannot lie”?

Yeah. I mean it’s not a bad tagline, i just think it would be a tidier logo if it was just the name and picture on the ribbon. Even if you left it, it isn’t bad, it just takes up a lot of space… maybe reduce the font, make it two lines, and move it to the bottom of the ribbon to separate it from the picture a little, or make the ribbon shorter and put the tagline below it. Just some ideas.

hey hey HEY!

hold your horsie!

I’m feeling a bit left out of this chat!

1 Like

@BuzzLightyear. Yesss!!! You were the one that suggested it!!! Dude when I read it my mind immediately started thinking about commercials. Rap parodies. The whole 9. I gotta give credit where credit is due. :grin::+1:t3::+1:t3: I just couldn’t find the original thread

1 Like

Vista print was running a “special” so I went ahead and got 500 cards. Shipped it was only $17.