Need help with web site development

Hi all. I made a major mistake that I cannot undo and am looking for some direction. I paid for hosting with Bluehost and decided I would build the site myself using Word Press. Long story short, I am unable to devote any time to obtain the knowledge much less build the site. Any suggestions for a web designer that understands our business?

I used Hatch and could not be happier with them. Also NJones is excellent (not here much, but you can find him at WCR)

Thank you. I will look both of them up.

What was wrong with the way it was??

You should check out Hatch: http://hatchspot.com/

They recently developed this site for me: http://spartawindowcleaning.com/

And I couldn’t be happier with it.

Stephen - we’re so happy to have you on board. Stay tuned for Still Waters new custom website everyone!!

2 Likes

It never got off the ground.

You won’t be disappointed with Ambidextrous. They did my site and it gets me a lot of work.

They did the design and added my copy. Turned out great.

1 Like

After using three other designers I can safely say this by far the best I have used and highly recommend them. Make sure you know what your getting, I had one designer not fill in any backdoor seo stuff and yet charged a premium price for basically a skeleton. A lot of designers pray on in experience of new customers and you dont know what your getting.

Carl at sites for contractors is very responsive with any questions, and did a video for me on my web site on how to do any and all editing myself, This was a custom video for my specific needs, I bet no one else can say that!!

Goodluck who ever you select

Ambidextrous Services, dew it. Super easy to work with and more than accommodating. Here’s an example:
www.cypressprowash.com

2 Likes

I would suggest who ever you go with make sure they include filling out all your mega tags and filling in key words and making pages seo freindly on the back end, I know in the past the companies I have used other then sites for contractors have neglected to even mention this type of stuff and did not fill this stuff out.

I would also suggest to styles of forms for estimates, one easy and quick, and the other detailed with important questions, also make sure you know the speed of the web site you do not want a slow loading web site

Yep. Took a look at your web site a week or two ago and pulled the trigger. :sunglasses:

Steve Floyd
Still Waters Power Washing LLC
Steve@StillWaterspw.com
832-535-0125