Name change and new website

Decided to change my name as it appears others could not come up with something original. There are now 3-4 variations of my old name and wanted to separate myself. It was nice getting phone calls from other peoples ads… lol. However… if someone were to refer me… they could get confused. Also didn’t want the risk of a bad reputation from another company.

New name is Peak Power Wash. New website is www.peakpowerwash.com Any feedback or critique is welcomed.

i like the name and logo, before and after is good to. the only thing i would think about changing is reasonable price,i have had problems in the past with that bringing in the low ballers, no matter the price it was always to high. good job and good luck!!

l’ve actually encountered this just recently. I had a large commercial bid, and the lady on the phone actually told m[quote=“MDProWash, post:1, topic:6020, full:true”]
Decided to change my name as it appears others could not come up with something original. There are now 3-4 variations of my old name and wanted to separate myself. It was nice getting phone calls from other peoples ads… lol. However… if someone were to refer me… they could get confused. Also didn’t want the risk of a bad reputation from another company.

New name is Peak Power Wash. New website is www.peakpowerwash.com Any feedback or critique is welcomed.
[/quote]

e th[quote=“MDProWash, post:1, topic:6020, full:true”]

[/quote]

ey were uncomfortable hiring us because they had us out a couple years ago and did not get the results they’d hoped for. I had to explain that it wasn’t my company and there are several other companies with similar names. My fault for picking a generic name. I’m contemplating changing as well. I’d love to hear how the transition goes for you.
Josh Lile