My Trailer Upgrade and Progress

Here is a short video of my trailer upgrade. I currently have a 5x8 but I am upgrading to a 6x10 and putting two pressure washers on it. Here’s a video of the progress. Hit me up if you have any suggestions. Also, I am not a professional cameraman so don’t flame me for the quality…

1 Like

Very nice. I would go 1 inch feed lines to the machines and use suction hose. It won’t collapse when it gets hot like braided

Move the lock on the reels to the opposite side so you don’t bust knuckles rolling it up. From your hudson float run a 2 foot long hose lead to hook your garden hose into when you pull it of the reel. Put a fish eye mirror on top of the tank so you can see your hitch when you are backing up to hook up. If that 15 gallon tank is a fimco it will break down in the sun and crack. I’ve got a spool of suction hose if you can’t find it locally. Message me and I’ll send you some. And add an axle.

3 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your input. Those are all great suggestions. I was wondering especially about the size of the supply line. I don’t think I will use that 15 gal tank after all. I don’t really like it sitting up there, It’s just one of those leftover things that I keep trying to find a use for, lol. That’s very kind of you to offer the hose. I saw some today at Tractor Supply I can pick up. The mirror idea is genius. Thanks again for the input.

Love the mirror idea!