My first setup!

I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. I’m on the east coast of florida. I recently purchased my first entry level commercial setup. I have a couple of driveways lined up. I have a full time job with basically a fire fighters schedule, this will be part time work until it developes. I have attached a few pictures of the rig.

1 Like

Best surface cleaner money can buy. Throw away the linear gun and put a male nipple on the surfacer so you can plug your gun directly into it.

4 Likes

Grab a ball valve!

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at ball valves. Seems that I could find one rated for 5000 psi and make it myself with the male and female ends.

Good luck with the new venture! We started out with a similar rig, and still use when needed.Ball valves save A LOT of time when using surface cleaners and changing your equipment.Won’t leave the shop without it!

Avoid the ball valve. Simply plug your wand or surface cleaner straight into your gun.

^ That’s pretty much a kin to wiping before you poop.
Get 2 ball valves, 2 is 1, 1 is none.

That’s a bizarre analysis. Do it for awhile and you will realize that efficiency wins over everything. Plug everything into one gun. Avoid the added weight. Holding that ball valve up for 10 hours a day gets old. Or, do whatever makes you happy. Vendors love the sales.

I’m biased, I’ve only ever used a ball valve and to me it helps us be as efficient as we can be.

The OP was smart/ lucky enough to buy a surfacer that doesn’t have a built in handle. He can simply pop off his wand and plug the gun directly into the surface cleaner. I used ball balves back in the 90’s. Everyone does for awhile probably.

And the 80’s

And the 70’s

And the…

1 Like

Yeah ball values are heavy and annoying, but are great for rinsing with large surface cleaning jobs.

Ball valve to the ankle is the worst…

I’m not that old lol. Man walked on the moon when I was knee high to a short Indian though

1 Like

Can you post some pictures of your surface cleaner set up? Are you using a regular gun…that seems like the handle set up would be uncomfortable.

*poundsign-ballvalvenation !!!

2 Likes

Yes. I’m so tired of seeing that other word absolutely everywhere…

1 Like

'#OverIt

Yah but are you like “totes” tired of it

Like this idea. You just put a quick disconnect on the wands too?

Female on the gun. Male plugs on wands and surface cleaners

1 Like