Moss on exposed aggregate

So today I cleaned some carpet… Oops I mean moss from this exposed aggregate drive way and patio.
This is the most moss I’ve ever attempted to clean and now I know to charge slightly higher for the next one like this, measured 1" thick on the patio in some spots. I bagged most of the moss and took it off site but the rest went in the garden. I DS my mix to the surface then turbo nozzles the entire thing. This took an hour and a half longer than I was hoping for but the Home owner was really happy with the results and that’s all that matters to me!
What do you guys think?

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors
Victoria BC Canada

Looks great! That was nasty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great Job bud, turned out great!

Matthew Adkins
Adkins Cleaning Solutions
336-338-8705
Greensboro, Nc

I wouldn’t be surprised you get some more work thru that homeowner recommending you to their friends. Referrals are the best!! Oh yea great job by the way:)

Pretty cool, today I got an email thanking me in great detail from the home owner as well she found my company on Facebook and made a comment on the before and after pics saying how happy she is! I love that stuff, makes the long day not so bad when people appreciate your attention to detail and hard work.

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors
Victoria BC Canada

That is the worse looking concrete i haver ever seen! I cannot imagine having family over for a bbq and hanging out on that. Well done

Sent from my iPad using Pressure Washing Resource mobile app

Haha. Thanx! Welcome to the West Coast of Canada :slight_smile:

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors
Victoria BC Canada

emerson

awesome job…may i ask what was your down streaming mix…before you turbo nozzle…?

This drive way and patio I did 5 gallon jug approx. 50:50 SH/H2O With 5 oz of fresh wash. Pre treated and also did a post clean treatment, I’m having really good penetration with sales by stating that I am pre and post treating the moss. The last 3 jobs I got were from that alone because no other company is offering a treatment that I know of so far. They just pressure wash no treatments.

BTW I just received the fresh wash lemon scent last week and DAMN is that stuff good! My customers like the smell and my GF doesn’t yell at me for stinking like bleach when I get home.

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors
Victoria BC Canada

thanks emerson for sharing…is the fresh wash lemon similar to the elemonator…can you direct me as to who sells it …good going with your business

From what I understand it’s very similar product. Use the search function on here and search both names and you will find guys who like both but from what I understood a few more like elemonator. I purchased mine through powerwashstore.com because they would actually ship to my door but I think it might have been through window cleaning resource. Can’t remember right now. As you can see I live in Canada so for me to get most things is a pain if I can even get them at all. Pressure tek doesn’t ship here or else I woulda used them for everything. In excited to used everything with my new 8 GPM 3500 PSI from KEC supplies, should be here Wednesday!

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors
Victoria BC Canada

GREAT WORK!!!

Here is the worst one I have done so far! It was mold, not moss though

Wow that’s a huge difference. I bet they were really impressed! Did you DS HW mix before and after surface cleaning?

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors
Victoria BC Canada

EBC and SH down streamed

Sent from my iPhone using Pressure Washing Resource

I gotta look into this EBC stuff and find a Canadian dealer. I have some commercial side walks coming up

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors
Victoria BC Canada

Did you use hot water?