Marketing and Consulting

Tossing up the idea of starting a marketing business strictly for Exterior Cleaning Professionals that focuses on assisting in marketing design and consulting services. I feel as if we can help companies looking to grow quickly as well as assisting with sales coaching and early stage development. There is so much information out there especially when you’re first getting started. Simply put we wash for a living and we make a good living doing it, this business really has been life changing for my family and I. Like with any business though there are several key factors to success, you can know all the right numbers to a combination lock but if you don’t put them in the correct order you will not get the desired results in the end.

Area’s we would consult on:
Equipment Getting the most out of what you can afford/currently have.

Marketing Demographics, what gives you best ROI and attracts the customers you want. Cost savings!

Sales - This is an area we would spend a great deal of time on as this can and will show you results when you apply these tactics. Sales IMO are the weakest link in the chain for a lot of great service providers. Imagine being a great contractor with the salesmanship and a vast portfolio of clients to back up your work ethic.

Let’s hear some feedback. The good, bad and ugly! Fire at will…