Looking for a very small belt drive machine

Have a little project going on, and was looking for a small, 2.5-ish gpm machine.

I could’ve sworn I saw a belt drive machine in this size before, but now can’t seem to find it.

Anyone know if someone makes a pressure washer in that spec?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Simpson-Water-Blaster-3-200-psi-3-0-GPM-Belt-Drive-Gas-Pressure-Washer-Powered-by-Honda-WB3200/100619435?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal1_rr-_-202066580-_-100619435-_-N

Must be a special little project, to be worth paying that for a low output machine.

Yes, thank you for the option, but that machine doesn’t make any sense to me.

Was looking at a machine similar to this…

…but in belt drive form.

I just found it doing a search. What do you need it for?

Mounting to truck, and attaching to pure water tank. Will be used mostly to blast screens (window cleaning service). I’m sure I’ll find a few other uses for it.

Ok. That is beyond my a scope of knowledge and comprehension. Good luck.

Dude… Aztec screen washer… it’ll change your life. And if you don’t want to spend $360 you can make an awesome screen washer with some pvc pipe, some screws, and two $8 soft bristled brushes.

1 Like

I spent nearly $500 on the IPC screen washer. Not entirely sold on it. Wet shoes, brushes aren’t all that aggressive, and still takes more time than it should.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

In my experience you don’t really want to pressure wash screens. Its a great way to break them/ rip them. Just use a garden hose and buy a good spray nozlzle

I don’t like waiting for screens to dry/putting wet screens back on spot free windows. When the screen clicks back into its tracks it’s always just enough to throw a couple drops on the glass. I just use a damp rag and only take out the screen of the window I’m cleaning and put it back when I’m done.

Putting all the screens back at once was too big of a pain for me…

Which is probably why I sub contract 80% of our residential window cleaning to off duty firefighters here locally at this point.

I don’t like washing windows… but it makes us some money and always when PW is slow so I haven’t abandoned it completely yet.