Livin' and learnin'

What is the biggest mistake you’ve made? Maybe throw in pics. Im just starting off and would love to hear some stories about various mishaps and what you learned from them

Not using the search function is one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The real reason I enjoy these forums

2 Likes

Scott… I love this. You ever have one of those short, but powerful laughs that makes you pee just a little. No?

@tgm8 Scott’s a rascal isn’t he? Don’t stop asking questions, but yes… use the search. I got hassled for not using when I first got here too. I’ll give you a segue into one of my biggest mistakes, but I’m sure you don’t want pictures. Long vinyl country fence. Homeowners weren’t home. I wasn’t feeling well.

Now I never leave home without this.

4 Likes

Hahahahaha yeah I think we are all glad you spared us a pic.

That was a great comment by @AquaTeamPowerWash It was deserving. I have learned more about power washing in a week from this forum then the past year scouring through google and youtube. Thanks guys! Much appreciated
@squidskc

Early on when I got into house washing I used to much pressure on a block house and the paint was oxidizing. Butchered it lol

1 Like

Haha yes this is a must!! Best thing about enclosed trailers is using the 5gallon bucket bathroom.

1 Like

Luggable loo?!