Lending equipment. Opinions/how to fix little Honda

I let a “friend” borrow my little home unit I use to wash my cars with. It’s a Honda gcv160. He returned it with a bent tip, but the kicker is I can’t even use it now. I hooked it up to water and cranked it and water was shooting out of the side in this pic labeled 2. Long story but we had a falling out, and I don’t even care to call him. What do I need to do to fix it the washer? Is this something that could have fallen out or was it purposefully done?

Just wondering…but why would you think that he would purposely do that?

He must not have been much of a friend if this lead to your falling out with, to the point of no longer having contact with him.

I, long ago, accepted the responsibility for what happens to thinks that I let people borrow…realizing that some people will damage things and not make them right…kind of goes with the “loaning” things out, territory.

The falling out was over something related but completely different. Basically I let him borrow the washer so he could clean up after cutting trees for customers. That was the reason he wanted to use it. He gave me a longer wand and a 12 inch surface disc (that didn’t work). He said he would send all pressure washing jobs my way. Well I’ve sent him a couple thousand dollars in referral tree work, he has sent me absolutely no pressure washing work. I then see a Facebook ad where he was advertising he does pressure washing. WITH MY PRESSURE WASHER. I jokingly said “I don’t need to be supplying my competition” and then I find my pressure washer in my driveway but inoperable.

That’s all beside the point. I’m not asking for an ethics debate. (His wife sent me nasty texts saying how “petty” I am.

My question is what do I need to buy so my washer will work and I can wash my truck without running the one on my trailer.

Ran in bypass too long and it blew the thermal relief valve. Good luck with it, personally I would fix it

Dude why lend those expensive machines out. All you need is a 99 dollar pressure washer from walmart or lowes and you can make huge money.

Hahahaha. It’s what I use to wash my personal cars with. I let my “buddy” borrow it. I don’t wash houses with it.

No good deed goes unpunished. :confused: