KEC 2016 Time and Jobs and Crew size

I am looking for 3 things if anyone can help

1. How long from arriving on scene at a job until driving away with the job completed on average?

2. How many jobs are typically scheduled per night?

3. What number of crew size is ideal? Can 1 man do it alone or are larger crews recommended?

Thanks for the input!

#1. Every jobs is different, it depends on many factors; What type of food is prepared and how, How Much food is prepared, How long was the last cleaning, How much do I have to clean/ What can be cleaned.

A Simple small 1 hood, 1 story stack ,1 fan. with relatively low cooking temperatures and minimum grease cooking can take 45 minutes to 1 1/4 hr with 2 guys

A Simple small 1 hood, 1 story stack ,1 fan. with High heat lots of grease (aka Asian) can take 3 to 4 hours with 2 guys.
#2 . I try to schedule 2 to 3 jobs a day, 1 in the afternoon, 1 right around closing time prime time and 1 job that I have a late night entry via a key. I offer discounts for afternoon and Late night entry. This way I can take as much time as needed at every job, without feeling rushed. 4 to 5 days a week.

#3. A 2 man crew is ideal, 3 guys comes in handy for large jobs. I have cleaned many small places by myself, it can be done, but its not safe, if I did become injured who would call for help at 4 am?