Just wanted to introduce myself

Hello everyone! My name is Dana Mjoness and I am looking to learn more about PW as an add-on to my “Home Services” company, Save-Time Services. I’m a “retired” golf pro/GM, teacher not on tour lol, mainly because I wanted to work for myself vs. dealing with a Board of Directors and entitled folk. I have over 25 years of marketing/sales, management, operations management and customer service experience. I will do my best to research all of my questions on the various boards before asking “Noob Questions” so as not to bother anyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Dana

1 Like

Hello! Have you progressed in your powerwashing endeavors?

1 Like

Welcome Dana. I’m pretty new too and do pressure washing and have just starting soft washing. Excited about the opportunities in this business. I live in Crossville, Tn. on the Cumberland Plateau - a beautiful location and terrific folks. Although this isn’t a metropolitan area, we still have plenty of mold, algae and lichen and I’m just the guy to eliminate them - one property at a time. lol