Just published our new power washing services website

New website is complete - just got done splitting our company in 2 so now we have a dedicated “power washing” company…

and our main service page

Constructive criticism is always appreciated…
yes I already know about the majority of the grammatical errors :slight_smile:

Looks good

Yeah looks good. Are you doing full service water damage restoration, like reconstruction after the flood and tearing out flooring and drywall? or are you just removing the water?

No - right now all we have been doing is assisting with pump out services, we have done a few restoration jobs on unfinished basements - all concrete, or brick and block with concrete finished floors - basically pumped everything out, pressure washed it / scrubbed it with soap and water, dried it out, and sprayed it with microban… I am considering getting into more restoration work, but for now this has been easy money and unsure I want to open up that can of worms just yet… My general manager and myself will be going through a handfull of water restoration and mold remediation classes this year, so that we can be a little more educated in giving bids and what we feel comfortable taking on… if we do end up doing remediation work - I would probably open up another company to just do that stuff but thats in the 5-10 year plan for the companies

It looks fantastic. I really enjoyed your layout, and overall systematic approach. Well done!

The home page for your Northern Power Wash seems to be a bit busy, but I feel that this is due to the color more than anything. Also the image is flashing when the page is being scrolled, might want to check that out.