Just got my logo done

dfsdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

1 Like

For a great low rate you can get online, Go to the General and save some time… lol, Sorry i had to… Looks Great. Is that going to be on you’r rig?

Thanks and I wanted to do something similar to the general, but decided not to do it. This business name is a temp name until I am able to get the one I am going to use for seo. This is not going on my rig as it is temporary. However will be on my invoices, cards, website etc to maintain professionalism.

Are you purchasing the Company name for SEO? Is that why this is a temporary name?

I am waiting on a few different things to be able to use the name legally, however it will boost my seo tons. I am also registering multiple business names to prevent further saturation of the search engines.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, it’s a shame we have to do that. But in the future you could always sell a name. I saw several sell from 3k-15k., Could be option’s down the road.

I am not going to sell the names unless I sell the company as a whole. I strongly believe in non competes.

Simple, to the point, and it lets people know what you do!

I wanted it to be as simple as possible. I honestly threw a very basic idea off to the designer and said have your way with it. I have no real idea if customers know what power washing is though. It’s a toss up I guess.

I’d assume the most people understand what power washing means. I can assure you that they don’t know what softwash entails though. Haha.

I honestly never knew that power washing houses was a thing until my cousin said he was doing it for a living. I had to jump on the band wagon :slight_smile: