Just another new guy here

Hey everybody, after spending some time reading here I figured I would introduce myself.
I am Brady West, i am in northeastern Oklahoma.
I own Lake Region Power Wash llc.
The information on here is great! I’ve had no need to create any posts so far because of that.
The sarcasm I’ve read so far seems just as great, so I’m here to take my share of it I guess!
Running a 16’ trailer with HydroTek sc30008, 535gal tank(obviously compensating for something), big guy surface cleaner.
I’m sure I’ll have some posts in the near future that I’ll be hammered for.
Thanks for all the great info on here. I hope to be one that can add to it eventually.

4 Likes

Welcome!

Welcome and good luck with your business. No one is going to break’em unless you ask a question that has been answered 5,000 times and the answer readily searchable on this and every other forum. The guys/girls on here are great and very informative.

2 Likes

Hey what’s up man, welcome.

Sound like you have a nice setup. Have you been washing for a while, or just starting?

How do you like running with a 16’ trailer? I have a 16’ that i am hesitating to move everything over to, because i think i would prefer a 12’ right now. Shoot us a pic if you have time.

@Clean_Blue thanks for the good luck wishes. The info on here has been great and extremely helpful. @tireshark I like the setup so far. The 16’ trailer I like so far also. I have quite a bit of extra space to add on what I want as I find what my niche will be. I went with the 16’ because I already had it, but I haven’t had anything to compare to. This is my first setup and I don’t have any previous experience. I probably spent more than I should have starting out but I wanted to be ready for whatever direction I went with the business. I would love to hear any suggestions on the setup from you guys.

2 Likes

I’ve got some advice for you. Wash the darn trailer. Of course being from OK probably been driving thru cow paddies, lol.

Seriously, welcome and nice setup. That’s a money maker there.

PS: Hope you’ll kick Ohio St ass this week, Clemson here.

Awesome rig, man. Love the sign, and that bright green hose. What is it? Looks too bright for flexzilla, but cant tell.

Great looking set-up welcome and good luck!

1 Like

@Racer thats a tip I need to stay on top of!You are correct though I think it got dirtier tryin to dodge a couple paddies than if I would have run over them. Thanks for the welcome! Truth be told I’m more of a OKstate fan than OU but I still cheer for them if it’s not bedlam.
@tireshark it is actually flexzilla hose, I guess the sun was out pretty good and makin it look extra bright.

I personally like your plan of going big off the bat. Jobs you aren’t equipped to handle are jobs you missed out on or didn’t get done efficiently. Having started out big you can make it back quicker

1 Like

He should take out a huge line of credit and buy tons of equipment he is unfamiliar with.

Maybe others are quicker to get familiar

Time is irrelevant. I just paid 22k for a trailer and someone to train me on it. Spend money, make money. First quarter next year will suck, but after that it’s smooth sailing.

Thanks to the guy on here that helped me. You know who you are :slight_smile:

What ever makes you feel better about being a slow learner

Fast learner. I made 50k so far and reinvested about 28k all together. Next year I will easily hit 100k. Slow but efficient. Maybe you could use a mentor?

1 Like

“Time is irrelevant. I just paid 22k for a trailer and someone to train me on it. Spend money, make money. First quarter next year will suck, but after that it’s smooth sailing.”

you must really got it going on. How’s this pitch? You Invest 25k in myself with a 10% interest rate (more than generous). I pay you back within 12 months. Win Win

If you are serious and have a good credit I can help fund you. Would you be willing to do the loan through an online lending program where another company will do all the legal things and add a little bit to the interest rate?

How long have you been in business? Would you be willing to disclose margins and other information?

I sure can. This deal would have to be contingent on a bread and butter marketing scheme as well. All I’ve heard this month is crickets… Washed one 4plex this month and around 3 houses. I’ve got too much reading time and not enough working time.