Is this cheesy

I made this youtube video I also have it up on my website and facebook page… I don’t know think it seems unprofessional???

Thanks for the input… link is below…

PrincePowerWashing.com

I suppose you could soften the music, and even shorten the number of display photos and maybe in its place show a photo or two of the work being performed. There was a very successful guy in our town who would introduce himself by name to kind of personalize his business I suppose and that seemed to resonate with a lot of people. Either way, if I was a potential customer I would be totally sold on your before/after shots, I mean Jimminy Christmas, there’s a dramatic difference there!

I agree with @Davlop …definitely not Chesney
I would soften the music a bit and try to make it a little shorter two minutes is a bit much for a perspective client watching…I on the other hand could watch before and afters all day long …
Two thumbs up

thanks for the input, I think ill make the changes… have a great week…

I think it’s fine like it is. Some great before and afters. Nice work.

I would take the pic’s of your equipment out, and shorten the video. People have the shortest attention spans. A lot of people don’t know what a surface cleaner is, so having just a picture of one serves no purpose. A better pic would be one with you using it so people know exactly what it does and why its better than just using a wand.

1 Like

Dude Donte really like that logo, good job

It’s definitely better than nothing. I would echo what others have said, shorten the video by like 30+ seconds taking out some of the later before and afters as it got a little redundant. I would put in a different song with not so strong of a beat, I know you can download free royalty free music from YouTube. Also you could raise your audio level when you first start speaking its quiet compared to the music. I liked the gist of it though.

Thanks again everyone, great input… I am going to make a few changes based on all the input…