Iphone 6 or 6+?

If you got the iPhone 6 do you wish you had got the 6+ instead? Do you have the 6+ and wish you had the 6?

Which did you get and why do you like or dislike it?

Sent from my iPhone using Pressure Washing Resource

No iphones here. But I did go from a Note 4 to a Galaxy S5 because I kept giving the note a bath. I really miss the larger phone. Battery life and screen size are two big advantages of the phablet sized phones. Bigger screen is better for some of the measuring of houses and concrete I do on my phone too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Pressure Washing Resource mobile app

I tried getting the 6+ the day it came out but they only had the 6 in stock so I had to settle for that. The 6 is pretty small and the 6+ seems to be a much better size.

I’ll be getting the + model when apple updates the phone this fall

I still have the 5s. After putting it in a lifeproof case, it’s about as big as I can really imagine having. The phablet form factor just doesn’t do anything for me. My wife still has the 4(s?), and I honestly love how small it feels whenever I hold it. I’m funny like that.

I’m hoping Apple brings back a smaller phone by the time we’re ready to upgrade. I don’t even want something as big as the 6.

I like tablets, and I’ll be getting an ipad mini at some point. I’m not expecting it to fit in my pocket. I do expect my phones to fit, though :wink:

I currently own the 5s and been eyeing the 6… But the iphone 6+ forget it!! Its huge!! And I have big hands, being 6’2 and being able to grip a basketball a 6+ is way too big for my hand…

If you love the IPhone but hate the short battery life…you’ll love the 6+…I do. Charged this morning and right now have 36% battery life.

I think both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6++ are best on their place. Man is greedy and his expectation will never stops.

6 plus. It’s to big for a couple weeks then you get use to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s exactly what happened. The Plus seems “regular sized” now.

Where do you guys keep your phones? My 5s is always in my pocket and thinking about a 6+ in there seems way too big.

Jason Young, The Window Guy

My 6+ lives in my back pocket. It actually fits pretty comfortable there.

Britton Emerson
Emerson Exteriors

Ohh man I used to have every new iphone and could tell you everything about them and whats better and why… but with them coming out so much I stopped at the 5s, My woman has the 6+ and likes it alot, I think its a little big.

Am still with my old iphone :frowning: