Insurance?

I have bought insurance from Joseph D Walters Insurance. I have recently secured a large apartment complex. The tallest part of this complex is 3 stories which is within the guidelines (3 story maximum) but I’ve been asked to give an estimate on another complex but a few of their buildings are 4 stories on one side and 3 on the other.
I also went to get workmans comp insurance and had to pay a much higher rate because no companies wanted the contract so it’s being covered by NCCI at the higher rate.
After saying that here are my questions.

1. if I can’t wash anything over 3 stories with JDW insurance, where could I look to be able to go higher?
  2. having to deal with workmans comp sucks. How and where do you get your insurance for workmans comp?
    Thank in advance

Workman’s comp sucks. My rate was over $15 per $100 that my employee earns.

How much is your insurance?

I use Eirie Insurance. By far superior to J Walters. You can get coverage for anything you are willing to pay for.

1 Like

Over $100 per $1000

Where is this eirie insurance out of??

Cj and associates.

1 Like

Find a local broker and you are good to go

Erie is who we use, too. Very happy with them.

I have friends in NC who use Erie and they love them, but Erie only writes in about 1/2 the states. Can’t get here in SC.
“Erie Insurance offers coverage in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and the District of Columbia.”

2 Likes