InnocentBystander Loves Homeless People

@Innocentbystander sent me some goodies in the mail.

So I thought I should hurry up and pay it forward. Also I was excited to try out my new gizmos.

So I washed the men’s nightshelter in my town. I go there a few times a year to keep the building and windows looking shiny. Its a freebie that makes us all happy.

a few welded nozzles and a grey threeway valve probably knocked an hour off the job! Being able to rinse the windows with fresh water at low pressure was a huge time saver.

Anyway. @Innocentbystander you deserve any good karma that comes from this job :+1:t2:

9 Likes

What in the world is a welded nozzle???

That’s kiwi for homemade Jrod nozzle. Good stuff Buzz

2 Likes

You should sell them a roof cleaning.

1 Like

Yeah, nah. It’s a charity mate, I don’t sell them anything!

I’ll get round to a roof clean one day. It’s a painted metal roof with lots of chunky lichen growing on it. Not really suited to a spray clean. If I can find someone to donate painting the roof I’ll get up there and pressure wash it.

First time I worked here the guys in the shelter were so keen to help me I ended up buying them some paint to redo their front fence. Just to keep them busy! They’re a motivated bunch despite being in a hard place.

1 Like

Good on you sir, as it’s thanksgiving here in Texas, I’m thankful for folks with hearts like yours!

2 Likes

I spend once a month at the soup kitchen cooking and serving the homeless and less fortunate. go once a month for my church… you got to give back some way that is my way… been doing it 10 years… used to take my kids let them help and see how others have to live.

I to will look around for washing see what needs doing.
good deed my friend

2 Likes