Innocentbystander is buzzlightyear!

Sharpe. Come on man. I am being fair to everyone, that’s why i said that after he started being excessively negative, he should be banned. I also told you that the only thing i really stood up against was the accusation that he wasn’t taking peoples advice (which was a HUGE thing, that many people were using to attack him over).

I have specifically said this to you before, and you accepted that.

If YOU (not yelling, just emphasis) really want to be fair to everyone, then go back and find examples of him being rude unprovoked, prior to IB ragequitting the forum, or examples that show he was not taking peoples advice, like many claimed when they started attacking him.

If you CANT, then it isn’t fair for you or others to say that his rude behavior is what chased IB away, or to have said he wasnt taking peoples advice, EVEN IF he ended up becoming rude in the end.

I mean, do you see the point i am making? That’s all i have been saying.

I went back to see what really happened. If you dont want to spend the time to go look, thats fine. But if i tell you that’s what went down, you can either believe me, or take the time to research it.

I can save you a little time. Here is the thread where IB ragequit. Pretend like you have never seen this forum before. Read the first 40 comments and give me your HONEST opinion about who was being rude unprovoked, and who was trying to be reasonable.

You might not like him. I might not like him. But that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t get a fair ‘trial’, so to speak. Nor does it mean that IB should not be held accountable for his part in all of this.

P.S. - Your comment about JD Byrider was hilarious. :grin:

1 Like