In need of a Mosmatic 4 ft. pressure hose

anyone have any resources for that ?

Try your local car quest or parts house. Most any place that carries hydraulic hose can take care of you

my supplier is taking a hose off a new Mosmatic -and selling it to me -thanks though for the lead.

Car Quest would sell a Mosmatic hose ? Or something similar ?

It’s all just hydraulic hose. Eagle wash tried to save money a few years ago and put quarter inch hose on their surface cleaners. I replaced them with 4 foot sections from car quest.

and the fittings ----fit —?

Sure. It’s just hose without ends until you show them what you need as far as fittings. I always have spare hose around so I keep spare jump hoses for the reels made up from good parts of out of service hose. Just take a 4 foot piece or whatever you need and a sample fitting with you. Or buy the hose from them. We keep a 250’ spare roll on every truck. I got stuck once out of state buying a bunch of short sections to make a full reel. Never again

1 Like

Kleen-Rite(car wash supply) sells Mosmatic hoses.

Good advice, no great advice!!

I carry several of the reusable hose ends. I had a hose bust in the middle of a job, had to string it out, disconnect it, and put on a spare. When I was getting a new one made a few days later the guy at the hydraulic shop I use showed me the fittings you can do your self in the field. Hacksaw cut the hose and then screw the pieces of the fitting / hose end on and tighten it all up and presto out of a bind. So now if I had a 300’ hose pop in the middle I can have it fixed in about 30, stay on the job, and get er done.

Check with your insurance before you use those. You’ll kill someone or your self with them. My insurance won’t let me use them.