Im starting a hot water pressure business, and need helpful info

Hello,
Im a 42 yr old newbie entrepreneur to the PW business owner world and seeking all the info i can.
My quick story is : I purchased some brand new, never used equipment , and wanting to know where the most money could be made in using it…I have a Easy-Kleen 4000psi 4gpm diesel Hot Water Pressure washer (on wheels) with downstr>, and 150ft of high pressure hose…
Any suggestions on what i should start out doing with the equipment i got? (Yes, I know i didnt get “the best” PW made in the world)
Just keeping things simple, and extremely professional is whats most important…
Im leaning toward residential and sm. Commercial concrete cleaning…
Any suggestions and opinions ?
I only have a 3-4 thousand dollar budget to get going from here…
I know theres a hundred different ways to make money in PWing, but im new and i think its smarter to just want to learn one skill at time, not jumping right into doing everything at once…Trying to cover it all is pretty overwhelming to learn , just starting out.

Welcome to the forum
If im ready this correct you went out bought a pressure washer but have no idea what to do.
Thats not the best or smartest way to start a professional business you plan on investing thousands into.
Im guessing you dont have a business plan or marketing plan seeing as you dont know what to wash. If your trying to start a successful business before you buy or do anything else you should really get those two things figured out. If you want to be a professional as possible then you need insurance, a name, logo, website, and to become a legal entity. Again this is just what i could gather from your post you may have all of that.

Dont take my comment(s) as being insulting, or rude but rather the truth.

Make your first investment in training, this itself will save you a lot of money. There are a few reputable courses out there that can make you profitable sooner than later. They will provide you with chemical knowledge that will be vital as well as the latest and greatest equipment to increase efficiency and quality of work. Talk to your local chemical suppliers as they can be helpful as well.