If you live in any of these locations

If you live in any of these locations or near them and want your name on the list I’m going to compile for these guys let me know.

Click on the link to see the locations.

https://insaneinflatable5k.com/events/

They’re always looking for people to clean the inflatables the day before the event, but you have to have large tanks as this thing is spread out 3 miles across huge fields. They usually have a hydrant set up to fill the tanks when you get there. It’s a fun project.

Insurance is required. PWRA dues paying members will get first call. No catch, just trying to keep a customer happy by making their life a little easier.

Also, if there is a way to access the names of companies and their locations of PWRA members that’d be helpful too.

1 Like

@Thad is there a PWRA members list with company and location? I’d like to make sure PWRA folks are the first call.

No idea.
@Chris is 100% Mr. PWRA now. I’m just member #1.

1 Like

Thanks. Hey @Chris if there is a list I can get it in front of a company that’s in 2-3 cities every weekend in the US and Canada. One of their operations managers said they’re always left scrambling trying to find someone when they get to a city to clean things up before a race.

I scrambled to make a job happen for them overnight at the 11th hour on the last one and hit it off with one of the guys who can make decisions. You’d be helping me help PWRA members and helping make life easier for a big commercial client.

2 Likes

@squidskc

Brodie,

Im a PWRA member in MA. Willing to travel to RI and NH., and Cape Cod.

Pm me details or anything else.

Thanks,
Jordie

2 Likes

@Jordie Hey Jordie. The operations managers or corporate is going to reach out to the folks before they get there. They just wanna know who to call. I’ll put you on the list they asked for. They do it year round so next year it’ll be a new schedule as well.

Oh, I just reread your OP. I dont have any supply tanks, so it looks like I can’t do it.
Thanks Brodie!

No problem! If things change let me know.

Yo - You can view the members map here: https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/association/members-map.html

That should be semi helpful. We are rolling this into a real directory in the next couple of months. It will be easier to find members & for customers to find you.

3 Likes

Thanks a ton. If it’s helpful I’m just going plug them into an excel or csv file this weekend for the client. If you want it I’ll send it.