I need help with the forum!

Need Help using or understanding the forum features? Ask your questions here.

I’m not able to see any of the pictures from my phone only reason I know they are there is because pays talk about them

@tidewater thanks for reporting that we will take a look at it for you.

Can you see this:

Yes I can see the image you sent

2 Likes

Ok cool. So the image you’re not seeing, is that a new one or an image from our old platform? I know we had a couple hiccups with getting some of the older images in. Let me know and I’ll check it out.

1 Like

This new layout is amazing. So clean.

Cool - we are having a couple issues getting all of the old images imported in hut it’s till being worked on. I expect a resolution soon.

Hey Josh

Glad you like it. A lot of thought went into keeping it super light and clean.

My first thoughts - ohh, nice clean layout, GREAT!!

2nd thought - Where did everything go? How do I navigate? Who am I talking to? Where did the signatures go? How do I get back to the first page? Wheres my coffee, wait, maybe I need a beer… :persevere: :beer:

1 Like

Everything is still here. This is our category page: Categories - Pressure Washing Resource

UP top are all your options.

I removed them all! Ive always hated signatures… this was my chance to remove them for good :slight_smile:

“up top” is not on every page?

Click the logo on any page and it will bring you back to the homepage

Try clicking these 3 lines

I suddenly appear to have lost the ability to “un-like” posts that I’ve accidentally given a heart-click. Don’t want people to get the wrong impression of me :flushed:

2 Likes

To late. We all think less of you.

2 Likes

Weird

Have you signed out? Try that - sign back in likely a cache built up issue.

@Chris, don’t humor him. You know how he gets. All looking for attention and everything :slight_smile: