How would you clean this?

So a client of mine wants me to clean these streaks up for him per HOA. I do more of flat surface cleaning and commercial work, hence how he knows me. I’ve never messed with SH but willing to try if it’s something that SH can clean up. Not entirely new to PW but I em new to the Resi side, My set up is 3,500psi @ 5gpm trailer set up ect ect…

Any thoughts?

You do mostly flat work and commercial and you are not already using SH?

Do yourself a big favor and type “house wash” in search bar. Prepare to read for hours, your questions will be answered.

That’s right, Hot water and degreaser and post treat with degreaser if needed. That’s how I usually do the work and have managed to get great results. But I can take any advice, I know there’s always a better way of doing things.

Looks like @squidskc cup of tea here

2 Likes

@Chesebro do you have an x-jet?

1 Like

No X Jet, But I do have soft wash tips and down stream injector

You can get it done with downstream and 5gallon bucket

I have some elemonator too in my shelfs, But I have never used it. Totally new to SH, Being honest here it’s the first step to learning.

1 Like

It won’t clean with by downstreaming. Won’t even touch it. If you get an x-jet you can tackle it.

Or you can do it with a pump sprayer if your intention isn’t to do a lot of these. Call me tomorrow if you’d like. We do stucco and dryvit for a development company 7-10 days a month and we’re doing a mega church over 5 days next week that’s all dryvit (stucco essentially)

816-360-9733

You don’t think downstreaming straight 12.5 will touch it?

Willing to buy whatever is needed, That’s no problem.

Stucco takes pretty much a roof mix to get it clean. Meaning around 6% sh to the surface. Then you need a cling agent to make it stick for a bit

Like roof snot? I’ve read about it before but not sure if it works well on siding

Snot or cling would help

I used an x jet and knocked this 5000sf house in 7 hours including all concrete surfaces.sh, cling, and elemonator

2 Likes

Nope. Tried it. More than once like a knuckle head.

@Chesebro x- jet with no proportioner (or black or grey, depends) and a ton of SH. I’ve walked a couple of other folks through it on the forum before. Try the search above and if you can’t find it I’ll try to link it tomorrow.

The mud on the bottom part may take brushing.

You can use a pump sprayer with NO soap Elemonator and 50/50 mix. If you x-jet it takes Elemonator.

1 Like

Yep. Hence the 50/50 mix in the pump sprayer.

1 Like

Too much bs for a big house. M5 all the way