How much "formula" do you use on average

Hi guys , Peter here from South Africa. Been reading lots of your topics and how a lot of folks rant and rave about Bob and his Bandit System with the Fatboy. I would like to know how much “formula” liquid do you use on a average roof or square meter on roof cleaning, paving and vertical wall surfaces. We busy preparing and setting up for a national foot print in South Africa. And doing some “homework” thanks in advance for any helpers.

Hi Peter,

I would say on average we use about 50-75 gallons on an average 3000 square foot house. A lot depends on the pitch, temperature, and of course how “dirty” the roof is.

Thanks for that feedback much appreciated . What would you say the average time taken to clean a roof of 3000sqf ?

Lot of variables anywhere from 2-5 hours

Hi Ecoclean, hope you well on that end of the world . For fleet cleaning is the roof cleaner Softwash system fit for this use ? Or can you advise the best place to get info on the system needed and chemicals used ? I am importing the Delavan fat boy pumps from USA and the Accumulator . And want to manufacture both roof and truck wash systems .
Would appreciate anyone’s advise … Regards Peter

HI Whipper…

I would not use a SoftWash system to clean fleets… Fleets need the right chemicals and a certain amount of pressure. I would suggest giving the guys at PowerWash.com a phone call or email them and get some advice. They have a product called Pink Thunder that is a powder and is easy to ship, it works great on fleets as a good all around truck wash soap.

1 Like

Hi EcoClean . Managed to get our first 2 systems set up and ready to go . Thanks for all your advice .