How I started my pressure washing business fast!

So I dident have any eqiupment and I posted lots of ads on craigslist. Then I got a call and placed a bid FOR $750!!! and got the JOB!!! it was super easy.

I then took one hundered dollars and got a pressure washer and now I am going to make like 3 weeks worth of work at my job!

Anyone can do this! I MEAN ANYONE!!!

You sound like a real “power wash pro”…

Sounds like someone who has more time than he knows what to do with trolling forums. He’s got too much time and no real business.

1 Like

Lol. I think our new Zealand buddy might be back @BuzzLightyear. Either way I like him

I forgot my password and can’t log in so I went and did some actual work.

Too much actual work haha. I’ve just started 4 weeks off work, doctors orders.

Conveniently I can reply from my email… without knowing my password.

I am disappointed you thought this guy was me. He’s a one trick pony troll. the only button he can push is the “i have a cheap pressure washer”

Regards,

Andrew Turnbull
Window Gleam Limited
027 714 5074

Make my day… leave me a great review at:

1 Like

Well welcome back. Kick a sheep or whatever y’all do for fun down there.

1 Like

Yo! Someone gave me a kick up the arse today so I’m back to play for a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back my friend from the lans of the long white cloud. @squidskc said you suck and kiwis are just flea bitten chickens

Ooooooo FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

He sounds like an Aussie

And you sound like a shit-stirrer :wink:

No, really. He said it. I didn’t hear but a friend of his cousins neighbor heard it directly from their sisters boyfriend. He is trouble. And he’s short. Can’t trust short people

He’s paraphrasing. You got the cliff notes version.

1 Like

Surely no aussie says “cliff notes”

What’s the story that I am missing here?

A good troll does his research first