How do you locate your commercial contracts?

Whats up guys, so my company does 99% residential jobs with a couple commercial jobs scattered here and there during our seasons. My question is how do you guys locate your commercial jobs/contracts (such as washing dumpster pads, contracts washing mcdonalds or something of that sort) We do have 1 contract with a trucking company that we wash their trucks once a week. As the winter is approaching i can see the business slow down tremendously, i have

I only do Commercial and Industrial Jobs making upwards of 34 cents a foot.

I do not go through Property Management Firms

Jim Gamble

510-612-0437

1 Like

I went on the website and tried signing up! It keeps telling me i have an invalid URL which is incorrect since my website is still up

1 Like

Anything from Gamble is typically invalid

1 Like

Except for the cash I make…LOL

Already trying to book a 5-6 week vacation for next year !

Thinking cruise for two weeks, then a land based vacation.

This year, wife wants to travel via car for a few weeks.

Thinking Coach? Not sure though.

1 Like

Give me a call @ 510-612-0437

The site is not completely ready yet.

We have over 1,000 pages possible.

With the majority of the 1,000 pages would be reserved for our members to have their very own web page that you can populate as you see fit.

That’s photos of your work, video, and logos.

This includes Web Hosting, SEO work for your page and the ability to link your website to the page for even more SEO plus standings.

Oh, and did I mention getting things like Surface Cleaners, Reels, Reclaim and Filtration equipment for 5% over costs?

We are even working on washers.

Ya, allot of people will be upset once this launches.

Lol, to many people know you here Jim. You remember calling me when we were trying to take up a collection to buy you a plane ticket so you could afford to go to one of the round tables?

How much is a page? Can I buy 30-40 if you have enough spare and make them all link to my website. That would totally win on google!

Does it work internationally? The SEO and advertising but I’m interested in. Probably not viable for me to buy from you because of shipping

Unless you have a reclaim machine big enough to need a container

Shipping xontainer

Troll, don’t encourage him. I will give wiring instructions for you to send the desired funds for my advertising program. Once the funds have been received I will start my advertising campaign of telling people I bump into that if they need anything washed in NZ to give you a holler. I can also sell you 30-40 pages of copy paper for a reasonable price.

I know your opinion of New Zealand…

“Hey buddy I hear you’re travelling to New Zealand. It’s a massive ■■■■ hole. Call this guy Buzz, maybe he can give that dump of a country a wash down before your plane lands”

1 Like

Tony Shelton…I thought you were band everywhere? That’s why you hide your name on here.

How is Shelly?

Not sure how Shelly is. Never met her and live 2000 miles from Vegas. Nice try though. If you only work 18 days a year why are you only going on a 5 week vacation? What will you do with the rest of the time? Steal from more contractors or maybe drive Robert around to sell some BMP’s?

First, I would like to thank all of you who called offering their support.

You guys are great.

My voicemail was full and some could not even leave a message and for that I am sorry.

PLEASE keep calling me at 510-612-0437 … If I am not in a luncheon with a client or on the phone, I promise I will answer or return your call. Just do not call too early, I usually do not get out of bed until 9:30-10:00 am, then get ready to meet clients by 12:00 and then pick up my kids by 2:35.

I also want to Thank Innocentbystander otherwise known as Willaim…who I have no beef with as of today…

But here is some free advertising since Willaim maybe a little shy in sharing his contact information…

William Page

Off Duty FireMan Pressure Washing

You can find his website here:

http://www.offdutyfiremanpressurewashing.com/hoa-cleaning.php

I want to thank those who called to inform me of who Innocentbystander was.

Lol. And the stalking begins.

1 Like

I think you are not getting the question. What you told was out of the leaque? Please maintain the dignity of the community.

Woops! It’s now July 2017 and nothing is up yet.

in that thread from 2013 long 4 page thread where are all those posters NOW?
They find a new hustle???
just don’t see any of them names on here now?