How do you keep up with past clients?

This question is for the Half Million Dollar+ Club on the board. Sorry little guys… we’re both on the JV and I’m trying to make varsity.

Do you use CRM? Constant Contact? Old school phone calls? What are the pros of your software and what do you wish it did better?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I keep my notepads dor sentimental reasons I guess. I don’t keep up with residential customers. When they call and say I have washed their house before I just ask them what i charged them last time

1 Like

I use HUbSpot for my CRM, it’s free and simple to use.

I have a mountain of composition notebooks and note pads that I use to to write down everything, but they’re by no means organized. Just a way to get thoughts out of my head all day so I can sleep at night. Ha!

1 Like

I’ll be checking out Hubspot. Thanks a ton!

I use House Call Pro. It has a built in marketing feature that automatically sends reminders and postcards to my customers.

4 Likes

Thanks Steve! I’ll check it out.

I’ll be looking into www.thecustomerfactor.com looks quite promising

So how is housecallpro? I plan on starting up within the next month and am looking for an all in one program.

1 Like

It’s great…I do all of my commercial bids through google sheets still though. I had a few quotes that were sent to a business email end up in their spam folder (their firewall settings are usually stronger). For residential it’s awesome and easy to use

1 Like

Love it. I haven’t had any issues with estimates getting lost in spam folders though.

1 Like

How do you keep track of people who never responded to an estimate vs people who are dead vs people who moved vs actual potential repeat customers? I’m going through my Google Contacts and it’s a big jumble. Should I delete people who moved? Make lots of groups? Make a note on their file? Abandon Google Contacts and use some much more powerful CRM software?

I use the customer factor

1 Like

Markate allows you to move people to different folders