How do you guys feed your soap?

Basically with the washers we use we have the obvious sciphon tubes to pull our detergent mix from buckets and apply to property. i dont feel its professional to have a bucket sitting out for the most part. Anybody have any other way of feeding there soap?

Lot of guys have small chem tanks, anywhere from 15 - 50 gal. 35 gal pretty popular. You can often find 30 gal drums pretty cheap. If you’re just needing small amounts just get some xjet type buckets

I have a 10 gallon drum that stays on the trailer along with the machine. That’s usually more than enough mix to wash a large house.

If you have an x-jet setup, I’ve seen people strap their pail onto a little hand-truck, so they can wheel it around. Looks a little better than toting around a 5’er :smirk:

We use 65 gallon leg tanks. They usually last a half day before refilling. Time saver.

you use 10 gallons of mix on 1 house?!

You have any pictures of this setup??

I should’ve clarified. That would be for a very big, neglected home.

More accurately, I’d say I use a gallon of mix for every $75-$100 in revenue. So a $500 house wash should use between 5 and 6.7 gallons. I could probably run a hotter solution and use less mix, but I’d be using just as much bleach.

Maybe two or three videos in. Old videos and old trucks but basic concept is there