Well, tbh I haven’t actually measured to verify. But I think the theory works out, and I did notice a difference in how easily the algae melted off.
I figure that the injector can pull a max of around .5 gpm of solution, regardless of flow rate. So if I slow the flow down to its intended range (2-3gpm), or close to it, I should still be pulling around .5 gpm of solution, but it will be mixing with less water.
Pushing out 5.5 gpm with .5 gpm results in around a 10% solution. But if I only put out 3.5gpm, I should be closer to 15%. Not a huge increase, but it helps, especially when I can only get my hands on 10% SH
I do really need to customize my xjet a bit to make it a little more user friendly. I would probably reach for it more quickly if it wasn’t so cumbersome