Honest Opinion about marketing idea I have

I dont want to send the wrong message with this idea I have for gutter cleaning flyer that Im creating.

My question to everyone do you think its a ignorant to use this?

If your not a Game of Thrones fan Im sorry you wont get the first message but thats the other side of people im worried about offending…

Either way just admit this is clever as ■■■■ haha

3 Likes

:joy: This is my sense of humor 100% and my current customers would understand it completely, but I’m in a weird spot where I have to be serious business guy on the phone and before I meet someone until they know me.

Two questions:

1. Can you split test it?
  2. Are you willing to sell me the proof of this? Lol
1 Like

I’ve never seen the show but I’ve heard our pastor mention it in a negative light so I’d probably steer clear of it.

It’s eye catching which is good. It doesn’t scream what you do though…so you might loose some eyeballs there. Could you put a broom, rake or blower in his hands?

Richard
Apex Home Services

Good stuff there. I like it and understand the concept. I’d run it.

I’ve never seen the show so it makes no sense to me. Also, it doesn’t say what you do. It looks like you’re telling someone to clean their gutters in the fall.

It was basic concept I still have to add all the filler in.

Im going to run it ill load final revision after its created for all to see.

1 Like

What I have found is if you tell people you clean gutters they want you to clean their gutters. I no longer do residential gutters, decks, gutter scrubs or driveways simply because I tell people I don’t do them. Win win :wink:

I’m happy if you’re happy.

I get the GOT reference but as has been stated what are you trying to sell? If this were mine I would use what you have but write something like “Make sure it’s only leaves falling around your house, let us clean those gutters for you!” I’d put that on the bottom of the card in yellow so it pops off the page.

1 Like

Too funny :joy:

I like the one you just withdrew, but I would put “…to clean these gutters for me” in the thought bubble instead of “…to do this for me”

Got busy and forgot to update the image for all to see.

Ran as a unpaid ad on FB and it got me a few jobs off it debating about boosting next to see how many hits I receive.

4 Likes

Boosting a post is relatively cheap and you can cherry pick who sees the ad. If you got a couple of jobs off the free ad I wouldn’t hesitate to throw a few hundred at boosting the ad. Just ease into it to see what it gets you with any variations you might try.